We’re super excited about MarketingCamp San Francisco on March 30th! There’s still time to get in on the fun if you haven’t yet registered. Just don’t wait too long. We’re filling quickly and expect to be completely sold out soon.
For those who have signed up, here are a few things to consider:
- Your opportunity to become a thought leader
- Join the conversation
- Benefits of sponsoring MarketingCampSF
Want to become a thought leader in your niche?
The best way to gain exposure to hundreds of people who could benefit from your expertise is to propose a session topic for MarketingCampSF.
Propose a Topic: The deadline for proposing session topics is March 18th, but voting starts on March 4th, so getting it in sooner will increase your chances of having it selected. Propose your topic now! More than 20 topics have been proposed so far, but we need more to make MarketingCampSF a success.
For ideas on sessions, you can view sessions from our last camp – MarketingCamp Silicon Valley.
If you don’t feel comfortable speaking in front of a crowd, maybe you know another expert who does. Feel free to send this to a colleague.
Let’s make MarketingCamp SF the best event ever!
Plus, we’re happy to announce the kickoff of our weekly blog! Every Monday we’ll have a new blog post for you on a marketing topic. Check out our first blog post by Marketing Hero, Paul Wcislo.
Sponsor MarketingCamp SF! Here are 3 great reasons why:
- Brand exposure to a focused target group of 350+ of the most innovative, progressive thought leaders in the San Francisco Marketing community.
- High visibility and connections to business influencers and decision makers: Your company’s prospective partners and customers!
- Educational opportunity for your employees to learn the latest in marketing tips, tricks & tools.
Click here to become a sponsor! (Packages start at $500)
For more information on MarketingCampSF, go to http://marketingcampsf.org
For information about the MarketingCamp organization follow us on LinkedIn